We are currently seeking Board Members
The County of Lethbridge Community Learning Council is currently seeking
Volunteer Board Members
to assist us in providing lifelong learning in Lethbridge County.
For more information please call
Role and Responsibilities:
– Governance of the Learning Council
– Develop priorities and goals based on community needs
– Act as a member of the decision making body of the CLCLC
– Be accountable to the community through membership
– Attend four to six meetings which occur yearly from September – June and are usually no longer than 2 hours
Mission Statement: The County of Lethbridge Community Learning Council seeks to enrich the quality of life, promote lifelong learning, increase awareness of the community and assist individuals in developing foundational skills through the Community Learning Programs.
We need all sorts of volunteers. Please consider donating some of your time to your community to help your friends, family and neighbors succeed.
To volunteer, please download and fill out the following form: Application Form Tutors