We are currently seeking a
The County of Lethbridge Community Learning Council is currently seeking a
Volunteer Board Treasurer to assist us in providing lifelong learning in Lethbridge County.
For more information please call 403-345-6009
Role and Responsibilities:
– Provide regular financial reports to the Board
– Read and interpret budgets and financial statements for the Board
– Act as one of the signing authorities on behalf of the organization
– Act as a member of the decision making body for the CLCLC
– Attend four to six meetings which occur yearly between
September – June and are usually no longer than 2 hours
Great way to build your resume!
Mission Statement: The County of Lethbridge Community Learning Council seeks to enrich the quality of life, promote lifelong learning, increase awareness of the community and assist individuals in developing foundational skills through the Community Learning Programs.
We need all sorts of volunteers. Please consider donating some of your time to your community to help your friends, family and neighbors succeed.
To volunteer, please download and fill out the following form: Application Form Tutors