The County of Lethbridge Community Learning Council is a Community Adult Learning Program funded by Alberta Advanced Education.
– To improve the accessibility of learning opportunities in the County of Lethbridge, especially for those adults with barriers to learning.
– To provide opportunities for adults to acquire important foundational skills such as literacy and English as a Second Language.
– To address education, training and learning gaps in the County of Lethbridge.
– To mobilize community volunteers and other resources in support of adult learning.
– To contribute to solving individual and community problems through learning initiatives, in coordination and cooperation with related organizations.
Barons Coaldale Coalhurst
Diamond City Iron Springs Monarch
Nobleford Picture Butte Shaughnessy
Melanie Patenaude – Council Coordinator
Roxanne Samoleski – Administrative Assistant
Dan Doerksen – Chair
Marg Humphrey – Vice Chair
Vacant – Treasurer
Jessica Gamez Rocha